Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Swedes!




Gorgeous Chandelier


I love look the look and feel of Swedish and Belgian design. It is always so light and airy, refined and elegant, but casual and livable at the same time. It seems as if I am hearing all my client's say they want some sort of Swedish influence in their home, steering well away from dark heavy designs like beefy furnishings and bedding and choosing to simplify their home and I think, their minds too! A few of my favorite pieces from avidHOME to bring in the look without the price tag of the real antiques without sacrificing the look! Although some are French inspired, the washed finishes of these pieces lend themself nicely to Swedish design.





As featured in Veranda magazine below, our cast iron finials look great on a mantel



Column Top





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many beautiful pieces! That column top is too cool.

Is your store based in Dallas or is it strictly online?